I originally studied voice in the early 80’s at the Australian Film Television & Radio School as well as private tutors. My confidence and voice really improved with the help of a retired stage director Russell Jarrett. He graduated from RADA in the UK. I also studied at NIDA as a playwright in 1986. My career includes:
- Stand Up Comedy
- On Stage
- Copywriter at Ogilvy & Mather
- Creative Director and Announcer in NZ
- Copywriter at Ad Pacifica in NZ
- Copywriter and Creative Director at EURO RSCG Bangkok
- Radio show at Smooth 105 fm Bangkok
- Television presenter with programs on CNBC produced in Bangkok
- Producer, Director and presenter at Thai TV Channel 3
- Voice Overs for various agencies in Sydney. Freelance.
- Creative Director at c91.3 fm Campbelltown.
- Announcer at c91.3 fm
International Sounding Voice
I have done thousands of hours of studio work over the past three decades. Including voices for television, advertising, cinema, documentaries, cartoons, web and messages on hold. I also voiced the worldwide advertising for Thai and Ethiopian Airlines – with cinema, television and in-flight.
If English is your second language the script can be polished for a better flow.
Below are some of the clients I have voice over experience with. Many are ongoing.