Pat has been an MC (Master of Ceremonies/M.C./Emcee) for decades. He has MC’d hundreds of events, meetings, conferences, weddings and rock concerts. He is also a professional speaker. Pat can also hold or direct an audience if the impossible happens.
MC & Speaking Events: Thai/Australia Chamber of Commerce, Ingleburn RSL Anzac Day and Remembrance Day Ceremonies, Thai TV Channel 3, Campbelltown Council (42 events) , Department of Education NSW (7 events) , ANZ Womens Group Bangkok (4 events), Wollondilly Council, Camden Council, Federal Member for Macarthur, State Members for Wollondilly and Campbelltown, TAFE NSW, Lifeline Macarthur 12 events) , Beautiful Minds (8 events), St Vincent de Paul (4 events), Broens Engineering, c91.3 fm, SW Sydney Academy of Sport (12 events), Rotary Groups of Campbelltown, Camden, Ingleburn and Wollondilly, Lions Club, Toastmasters, Campbelltown Chamber of Commerce (12 events), Macarthur Police Awards (6 events), Macarthur Combined Chambers of Commerce, Mystic Five Fundraisers (7 events), Youth Solutions, Macarthur Disability Services, Community Christmas Lunch (6 events) etc.
Television Presenter : Talk of the Town – Thai TV Channel 3 (1,500 episodes), Hot Property Asia – CNBC (12 featured stories).
Radio Presenter : “Sunday Night Talk” c91.3 fm Campbelltown (2000 interviews), Smooth/Soft 105 fm Bangkok (100 shows).
To enable any event to be successful the MC must know:
- What is the reason for the event? Conference/Dinner/Forum/Wedding/
- Is the event relaxed or formal?
- Who is the one point of contact? No event will proceed smoothly if the MC has to take directions from many people. There must be one person who the MC takes direction from.
- Is there a microphone and or lectern?
- What is the dress code?
- What is expected of the MC?
- Is there a run sheet?
- Who are the dignitaries. Is there an order of mention?
- Is there a guest speaker? Entertainers? Do they need to be introduced? Do they have a biography?
- What is the expected tone and manner of the MC? Formal/relaxed/humour
- Is there a start time and finish time? Do these times have to be exactly followed?
- Where will the MC sit or stand during his times off stage? Is there a meal provided in the event it is long event?
For further information please contact Pat through the below contact form.